Every step in a project contributes to its success, therefore we take into account each and every factor that is part of the project or influences it. From the planning phase through the resource allocation, when choosing and creating the optimized environment up to the decisions that have to be made at different occasions, we are on top of it – we see the full picture, we know the details, we advise what should be done and all in full collaboration with your teams. Our vast experience in various projects allows us to identify potential delays, problematic issues and perform the proper risk management to keep your projects on track, well managed, within budget and successful.
The success of a project depends on several factors:
- Proper planning and definition of project scope and basic assumption
- Time and budget definition
- Number of resources
- Applying the right knowledge and skills
- Involvement of the relevant entities
- Project control
What does project management include?
- A clear definition of the project’s content and tasks
- Creating the project plan, milestones and buffers
- Resource allocation as required
- Making a budgetary estimate for the project
- Managing the schedule tightly
- Budget management and control
- Project control and settings the communication rules with the different interfaces
- Risk Management
- Working with the customer’s internal and external interfaces such as: consultants, planners and suppliers from Israel and abroad.
- Building a work plan and writing relevant planning documents, such as URS, BOD, DQ and engineering file
- Working with suppliers / contractors, receiving proposals and managing them for tenders and general purposes
- Management of tenders in cooperation with the customer’s representatives such as procurement and legal department, for selecting potential contractors and suppliers
- Tools for reaching decisions about communicating with the contractors
- Supervising installation on site, according to a design package and contracts with the contractors
- Acceptance tests of systems and equipment, including among others FAT / SAT testing, punch list management
When we manage projects we see ourselves as part of your company and strive to accomplish your goals, both technically and business wise.