RS NESS ACADEMY
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Design, establishment and certification of a medical cannabis manufacture
- Quality assurance – Planning and establishing a QMS that meet IMC / GMP & EU / GMP requirements
- Validation: structure, systems, equipment, and processes: cleaning, shipping.
- Regulation – Regulatory aspects required for the establishment and certification of a plant
- Laboratories – Emphasis on the establishment and testing of farm / factory products
- Clinical trials in the world of medical cannabis